Riverside Church at Park & King is a beautiful, historic church that is on the National Register of Historic Places. The sanctuary, built in 1925, can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests and twelve attendants and is wheelchair accessible.
- minister and facility
- organ accompaniment
- formal rehearsal (the night before or the day of the wedding)
You are allowed:
- aisle runner
- participating clergy (approval of Riverside Church pastor required)
- your own music (approval required prior to wedding)
- flowers on the altar and in the chancel area
- unity candles
We do not allow:
- bird seed
- anything attached or affixed to pews or other woodwork
- Weddings cannot be booked more than one year in advance.
- You are required to meet in person with the wedding coordinator who will provide information about obtaining your marriage license, restrictions on the use of the church, and meeting with a Riverside Church minister
- A 50% deposit is required at time of booking. Remainder is due prior to the rehearsal.
- If you cancel the wedding at least 90 days prior to the wedding date, you will receive a full refund less a $100 cancellation fee.
- A pre-wedding meeting with a Riverside Church minister/officiant is required. Dates and times for those meetings are held on Saturdays several times throughout the year. The Riverside Church wedding coordinator will assist you in scheduling that meeting. During this one-hour meeting, logistics of the wedding ceremony and selection of your wedding music will be discussed.